Rennia Engineering Design, PLLC (RED) is a multi-discipline engineering firm located in Dover Plains, New York. Since its inception in 2008, RED has steadily grown to meet our clients’ needs by providing a suite of services for both the private and public sectors. Our services include:
- Civil, Environmental, & Structural Engineering Design
- Construction Management & Costing
- Site Development Design & Planning
- Municipal / Institutional Design Services
- Environmental Compliance / Permitting (SEQRA)
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
- Project Management Services
- Stormwater Management Design
- Water Resources Engineering
- Wastewater Treatment System Design
- Artificial Wetland Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Buildings and Facilities Management
- Recreation Facility Design and Planning
At RED we support our clients through the entire project life cycle by providing pre-planning, engineering design, construction management & inspection services, as well as operations and maintenance support once the project is complete. As a mid-size firm we provide economical value and personal service to all of our projects. The staff of RED has over 50 years of combined experience in a wide variety of civil, environmental and structural projects.
RED will “Value Engineer” any project to provide the greatest level of effectiveness and ensure each client’s budget is met.
As a strong and energetic firm we go above and beyond to ensure that the proper amount of time is invested into each of our projects. Our "small firm atmosphere" with our hands on approach gives us a cutting edge to provide cost efficient designs and successful construction projects.
6 Dover Village Plaza, Suite 5
P.O. Box 400
Dover Plains, NY 12522
Office: (845) 877-0555
Fax: (845) 877-0556
Copyright © 2018